Building Superpowers Topic - Consider the sample list of wonderful things we can feel compared to the negative
Consider the sample list of wonderful things we can feel compared to the negative.
This is copied from the eBook Building Superpowers Within And Mighty Shields All About
In sharing a sampling of the many things Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost wants us to feel I realize a wide spectrum of people are reading this book. Some are going to readily relate and others are wondering if starting this book was a mistake. If you have a hard time relating to the bad list on page 2… keep reading… I approach this as if someone doesn’t know there is a God and build from there. With that said… here is a sampling of the many things Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost wants us to feel:
• I feel Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.
• I feel their love for me.
• I feel clean and forgiven and I am so joyfully thankful.
• I feel godly sorrow not worldly sorrow. (More on that later)
• I am following the promptings of the Spirit… I am doing the will of God.
• I am able to love my new and old life.
• I love that my self-esteem comes from Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.
• I am happy. I love the new clean, sinless, heart, soul, and mind Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost gave me to be a steward over. With the new heart, soul, and mind that I am steward over… I can handle life much easier.
• I am able to have greater love and concern for others as sons and daughters of God. Staying Spiritually centered with Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, I get to help others feel their love through my words, actions, and example. Here’s another list:
• Forgiven of our sins. • Daily revelation to guide us moment by moment.
• The feeling of peace • High feelings of self-worth, knowing who we are.
• Using the problems of the day for spiritual growth.
• Relationships that last for eternity.
• A perfect brightness of hope to be raised unto Eternal Life.
• Love to read the scriptures and go to church – it brings enlightenment.
• Experiencing the joy of serving others.
• The natural passions and affections are expanded and purified.
• A person who is trusted.
• Great feelings of love for all people.
• Able to feel God’s perfect love.
• I will be raised up to meet the Savior when he comes.
• I will be welcomed into the kingdom of God.
• All things work together for my good.
• Numbered among the righteous.
• Excitement for life.
• Able to handle adversities, rejections, etc..
And the list goes on.
Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost wants us to feel the marvelous things mentioned and more. We have the potential of feeling some or more of those things daily. Wouldn’t that help you have a wonderful, great day?
Yet, what about all the other stuff that can cause hard or horrible days? This Biblically based formula works with the greatest of times and can work all the way through to perhaps the worst of times. The formula can help you grow closer to Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, stronger in faith, more firmly focused on the good list especially when experiencing hard or horrible things. In the hard to horrible times, you can use the formula to find faith building, learning opportunities making the ordeal worthwhile. That may sound unbelievable however, read on… see the examples of how elements of the formula have helped others, perhaps yourself. Then… test the formula out for yourself and see the miracles happen.
CHAPTER TWO THINGS WE RATHER AVOID
I am excited for you and everyone being here to check out the formula. I live by it. I love it. It’s my anchor in life. Yeah, sure, I can slip from time to time. I’m human. However, it’s righteously addicting! You get hooked on wanting to feel the things on the good lists… and… you more quickly recognize when you are focusing on something in the bad list… and… you know the formula to get from the bad list to the good list… and… you are driven to use the formula because the bad list sucks! It makes perfect logical sense.
Here’s a partial bad list:
• Fault finding focused
• I DON’T feel Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost.
• I DON’T feel their love for me.
• I DON’T feel clean and forgive.
• I DON’T feel Godly sorrow… I feel worldly sorrow. (More on that later)
• I am NOT following the promptings of the Spirit… I am NOT doing the will of God.
• I am NOT able to love the many details of my life.
• My self-esteem DOES NOT COME FROM Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.
• The crises and tribulations could be those I would not have had to have… had I had been doing the will of the Father.
• There is little reward for suffering crises and tribulations for myself.
• I can’t forgive.
• I focus on the crises and tribulations rather than my relationship with Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.
• I am NOT feeling I am doing the will of God. Therefore, I am LESS LIKELY TO BE able to give more love to others AND MORE LIKELY TO BE OFFENDED BY OTHERS.
• I am LIKELY NOT to see AND TREAT others as sons and daughters of God.
• I am LIKELY NOT happy and LESS LIKELY TO handle my life much easier.
• WON’T use the negatives of life to remind me to quickly get back into the light. And the list goes on.
I think of this bad list as time wasters and destructive to myself and others. I much prefer to spend my time in the good list where it’s beneficial for me and others. I really like the good list because it’s about having an awesome, real, personal relationship with Heavenly Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. And I mean a real relationship with them to where it’s hanging out with them. It’s about talking to Heavenly Father like the perfect, all powerful, all knowing, all loving, all caring Father he truly is. It’s about talking to Jesus, the son of the Father, he who made the infinite atoning sacrifice, he who suffered for the sins and sufferings of all who will seek forgiveness from Heavenly Father, though Jesus’ name. Jesus suffered and paid a debt… the debt of sins and sorrows and more… Jesus paid that debt which he did not owe… Jesus paid that debt for you and me and everyone else who seeks repentances and forgiveness.
Welcome to the journey just keeps getting more and more interesting!